Tasks Care Au pair
What are the duties of live in Care Au pair
Live in caregiver lives with caretaker at home. This may involve personal care, nursing and guidance but also household help.
This concept provides security and tranquility to the caretaker, which means that many circumstances and situations become lighter and easier. The live caregiver creates a trusted bond, which is not possible in a nursing home, since the nurse has several patients nursing home. This also emphasizes that you are dependent.
Our concept of “24-hour care at home” gives you self-esteem, which means that the need for help is much less experienced.
- Personal care includes help with showering, help getting up from bed and help with eating or shaving.
- Nursing is, for example, the care of a wound or the administration of injections.
- Guidance is support for independent living in the field of practical skills and social ability.
- Domestic help with cleaning, washing up, tidying up, making beds, taking care of plants and animals Cooking and shopping, washing, ironing and folding.
The advantage of a “24-hour home care” is that you can safely grow old in your own familiar environment and you can retain the pleasure of living.
Extended duties of Live in Caregiver
Our live in Caregiver are specializes in a large number of home care and informal care activities to make life for you at home as pleasant as possible. During the day and at night.
- assistance and support with body care, dressing and undressing
- household support
- to cleaning up
- sleep service / wake service
- daily activities
- prepare food
- mental care
- activity support
- host / hostess
- physical activity to support the therapist
If there are other activities – such as guidance during multi-day trips – then that is of course always negotiable.
Work under supervision
What activities do our employees not perform or with the explicit permission or under the supervision of a professional home care organization or doctor?
– Administering injections
– Providing medicines
– Preparation of medicines
– Catheter care
– Stoma care
– Applying or changing bandage
The reason for this is the assignment of degrees in the Netherlands and other countries.
As there may be a difference in this, we have chosen to have the permission to perform the above work given by a professional home care organization or (family) doctor.
We also employ a number of employees who have diplomas recognized in the Netherlands. They may perform all nursing activities, in addition to all activities in the context of informal care.
What our clients say about us
door A.T., Amsterdam
“Thanks Babs Zorg Bureau: Frederic and Barbora, for all your help over the last 4 years or so, since we first engaged Living Assistance. Your carers and service were exemplary and made mum and dad’s final years easier...