Youth care

Youth care

Due to an intellectual disability, physical disability and / or autistic disorder, ADHD by the youth you need more help at home.

Others cannot survive independently at a younger age due to a disability or autism.

If your child prefers to stay at home and you want to hire care at home, you can opt for a live in care provider.

Our specialized live in care provider can give you good guidance and support with your daily routine.

In almost all situations, a need for care for forced moving out of the familiar living environment causes a decline in functioning.

And several short care moments per day are sometimes not a solution when more structure and personal attention are required.

We therefore offer a flexible and cheaper solution from EU countries (male or female). Our professional care provider is readily available, she / he speaks English or German.

All wishes and forms of care and support can be discussed.

What our clients say about us

door A.T., Amsterdam

“Thanks Babs Zorg: Frederic and Barbora, for all your help over the last 4 years or so, since we first engaged Living Assistance. Your carers and service were exemplary and made mum and dad’s final years easier...

Share This