Caregiver for an Alzheimer
24 hour live in caregiver with an Alzheimer
Has Alzheimer’s been diagnosed with your partner, father or mother? This care can make great demands on you or do.
We will help you out with an affordable experienced caregiver for you in your own home to relieve you and informal care, but also to provide the caretaker with professional help. We discuss the situation and wishes together and immediately arrange a live in caregiver that suits you. Babs Zorg Bureau provides standard assistance up to the level of “helping care and well-being” and then no so-called “Reserved acts” (medical procedures) may not be applied by our live in caregiver. If you do have this specific care requirement, a BIG registered nurse must be deployed.
24 hour live in caregiver with Alzheimer’s
The live in caregiver is available within the agreed times. We make good agreements with you about work and working hours. Appointments that fit your wishes.
How do you arrange home care?
You can apply for home care as follows:
- Domestic help: at your municipality (Wmo support );
- Personal care for youth up to the age of 18: at your municipality (youth assistance);
- Guidance with personal care (if this is necessary due to psychological problems, an intellectual disability or a sensory disability): at your municipality (Wmo support);
- Guidance in daily life: at your municipality (Wmo support);
- Nursing and personal care (in case of physical illness or disability and in the case of dementia): district nurse of the home care institution.
Multiple PGBs at the same time:
For example, it is also possible that you receive several Pgbs at the same time. For example if you or your child has an indication for guidance, care and nursing. Then you will receive a Pgb from the municipality (Wmo 2015 or Youth Low) and the health insurer. You can only spend the municipal budget on care and support for which the municipality is responsible. You can only spend the PGB of the health insurer on care for which the health insurer is responsible.
It may be wise to ask for help from a client support person who will look with you to see if the PGB fits you well. You can request client support from the municipality and it is free.
Source: Central Government
What our clients say about us
door A.T., Amsterdam
“Thanks Babs Zorg Bureau: Frederic and Barbora, for all your help over the last 4 years or so, since we first engaged Living Assistance. Your carers and service were exemplary and made mum and dad’s final years easier...